Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lady Francesca finds LOVE.....

My Dearest C.W.

It warms my heart that we met on such an unexpected adventure.... What a beautiful day we spent together at the Arboretum in Dallas.

I've never met anyone quite like you....there are no feline quite your hue down in the south. I know you are well traveled by your wit and knowlege of far away places. You are also very experienced and not so shy infront of the camera lense.

As you can see by my expression I am not as experienced as you...your travel partner caught us quite off gaurd when we tried to have a little "alone time" in the back of our carriage. I hope you will look to this photo fondly...and remember as you travel the world ...that someone in Texas holds you in the highest regard.

I will always cherish these short moments we've had together in my heart...

Much love My Darling,
Lady Francesca

5 comments:

Captainwow said...

WAAAAAAH!! How FUN! I never would have thought ROMANCE was in the picture. What a trip!

thanks for posting this.

Pat said...

CW made it home just fine. He had some alone time in the storage bin over my seat on the plane to process his romantic encounter.

FemmeMode said...

I am thrilled you BOTH made it home okay...we miss you already!!

I'm working on my other BLOG...I'll let you know when it's up!
Love you, Deborah

Headless-in-GR said...

Oh my!!! Well hello little Captain Wow friend plus some!!! It's nice to meet you!

Pat said...

Hey, I've already found your other blog and am so excited about it that I've linked it to mine.

Let me know how things went in LA - I've been praying.

I miss you too!